Full or Part-Time Community Integration Specialist
The dRC is currently hiring for the position of a Community Integration Specialist who will work with people with disabilities, local organizations, and the community at large. The ideal candidate will have an interest in removing barriers to full inclusion and an interest in educating the community on disability issues.
– Peer Mentoring
– Independent Living Skills Training
– Individual and Systems Advocacy
– Familiarity/personal experience with or sensitivity to disabilities essential
– Occasional night or weekend work
– Public speaking required
– Computer literacy is important
– Driver’s license and/or reliable transportation necessary
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please submit employment application, resume with cover letter, or letter of interest to:
disAbility Resource Center
Attn: IL Specialist
409 Progress Street, Fredericksburg VA 22401
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 540-373-8126