Learn how you can work as a Personal Care Attendant and use your skills to help someone using Medicaid Waiver programs. This FREE workshop is offered in three different locations.
- April 17, disability Resource Center,409 Progress St, Fredericksburg, 11:30-1pm
- April 18 , Caroline Library, 17202 Richmond Turnpike, Milford, 10am-noon
- April 25, Orange Public Works Meeting Room, 235 Warren St., Orange, 10-noon
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to get hired as a caregiver
- What skills are needed
- What is Consumer-Directed care giving
- How do long-term care and independent living intersect
- What are Medicaid Waivers
To register, link to https://caregivertraining.eventbrite.com.
For more information, email email@example.com or 540-373-2559