disAbility Resource Center of the Rappahannock Area, Inc.
Gift the dRC with Your Year-End Giving
The merriment of the season is here, and the cheer of another new year is just around the corner. Please remember the dRC during this time by
- Shopping AmazonSmile.com/dRC to benefit the disAbility Resource Center,
- Providing for the dRC with your annual year-end giving,
- Making a memorial contribution to the dRC in honor of someone you love,
- Donating year-end IRA distributions to the disAbility Resource Center,
- Creating a fund-raising page on your Facebook with proceeds going to the dRC, or
- Making a commitment to donate to the dRC monthly for the next year.
The dRC works to enable people of all disabilities of all ages to reach their greatest potential of independent living. We do that in a variety of ways including providing information to individuals, their families, and the community on different services and supports.
Independent living does not mean that someone must do everything for themselves. Some people need the assistance of aides, technology, therapies, and/or natural supports (families, friends, neighbors, etc.). But no matter the supports, people with disabilities have a voice and a choice and they should have the independence to make decisions about their lives. The dRC believes people with disabilities should always be included as a member of their community. It is what we are passionate about. It is what we do. It is the right thing to do!
Please remember the dRC with your donation dollars using the yellow/gold DONATE button on the top right of this page to help us do our job of helping others to live independently.
Did you know your purchases can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to the disAbility Resource Center of the Rappahannock Area, Inc. when you do your holiday shoping at smile.amazon.com/ch/54-1687677.